When it comes to planning a wedding reception, the role of an MC is often underestimated.
However, the MC should be seen as a vital ingredient on this very important day.
In view of that, it makes very good sense to hire a professional wedding MC for the following reasons…
- A professional wedding MC has the experience to take on this most important role.
- A professional wedding MC can focus totally on the job whereas a wedding guest acting as the MC has divided attention
- A professional wedding MC will competently liaise with everyone at the Reception including the Bridal Party, Venue Function Co-ordinator, Wedding Planner and DJ/ Band
- A professional wedding MC will have a strong and commanding voice which is necessary to get the attention & respect of the guests especially later in the reception when things can get a bit rowdy
- A professional wedding MC will expertly control the flow of events to ensure the reception goes to plan
- A professional wedding MC will effectively and seamlessly handle any awkward situations if they do arise
- A professional wedding MC understands the important balance between performing the formal duties and adding humour
- A professional wedding MC will ensure that your guests have lots of laughs and this will include spontaneous humour plus tasteful funny material about the bride and groom
- A professional wedding MC will be sensitive to your guests’ varying ages and cultures
- A professional wedding MC will make your special day even more special